Review Detail

4.7 6 0.5
Hair Accessories September 22, 2010 609
Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Since using my L'Oréal perfect clean foaming gentle scrub with scrublet I am obsessed with face wash products that come with a built in/attached brush or sponge. So when I was at Clicks a while ago looking for a new face wash I spotted this on the Garnier display. To be honest I don't use Garnier, as they never really caught my eye. But when I saw the little brush on the top of this bottle I immediately thought of my L'Oréal one and decided to give it a try. It's a bit more expensive then my usual face wash, but I liked the brush and the description on the back sounded effective. It claims to give your skin a deep clean, helping remove dead skin cells and working to help remove impurities from pores. Before using this product you have to peel off the back label and read the directions, which requires a few twists and tips of the bottle.

The first time I used this wash I thought it was a bit awkward. The whole process of twisting, tipping, squeezing and using the bottle on your face is strange at first. But after using it a few times I got used to it and now it's fine. I use this wash daily and let me tell you it does a fantastic job of removing makeup. It really leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean, without the tight dry feeling you sometimes get. I also noticed that you don't even need to use all that much product as it foams up nicely. It has a nice fresh scent. I love the little brush attached to the top of the bottle. It's a soft flexible brush that feels like it's doing an excellent job at exfoliating your face. My face isn't left feeling red and scratched. It really is a convenient little face wash that will also travel nicely as it's very compact. I'm really enjoying it. I definitely recommend this face wash.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply