4.4 15 0.5
Untitled.png
BB Creams May 24, 2017 1169
Garnier Pure Active BB cream in the shade Light
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I will admit I am not one for a heavy face coverage fortunately for me I get the once a month breakouts which a little a bit concealer can give the extra help with, but to give my skin a glow by adding some color and dimension. I simply love using the these products below they might not be the heavy coverage but they are great options to add to your makeup closet if you want coverage but with a much lighter feel and they are all easy to find in stores.

Garnier Pure Active BB cream in the shade Light might be the most affordable of them all but one of my favourite BB creams to use, it gives me the coverage I want but to helps keep skin hydrated, protected, and keeps my blemishes and redness under control. The BB cream gives my skin a mattifying look and helps with uneven skin tone you might have, it does help with the effects of the sun on your skin but is not an SPF cream. The BB cream comes in shades Light, Medium and Dark which you can blend to suit your skin tone. The Garnier Pure Active BB Cream retails for R99.95 at various Clicks, Dis-chem, Foschini and Edgars stores nationwide.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply