Review Detail

4.7 137 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 02, 2015 1662
#Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Where do I begin? This product has been an absolute LIFESAVER!!

A lot of beauties use this as a makeup remover. I do not wear makeup that often, so I use it on those nights when I am lazy to cleanse my face before bed. I grab one or two cotton balls and squeeze some micellar water on them and wipe my face thoroughly- without rinsing! (My fav part)

The micellar water really picks up all the excess sebum and dirt on my face and leaves it feeling fresh, like I actually cleansed. I use this product religiously and I feel that it has lessened my breakouts! Its a MIRACLE! (FYI, I have sensitive skin)

Now how does it work as a makeup remover?

I "rinse" my face twice with micellar water when I am removing makeup. I wipe my face once to remove the make-up and then another time with new cotton wool to sort of cleanse my face. I always used to get small breakouts after I applied makeup. That stopped ever since I used micellar water to remove my makeup!

To remove eye make-up, I simply put some micellar water on cotton wool and close my eyes. I hold the cotton wool over my eye for about one minute and BOOM- no more makeup!

The bottle claims to be suffice for 200 uses. I completely disagree! I was able to get MORE THAN 200 uses from the 400 ml bottle.

It retails for R 79.95 and is available at most Clicks stores and Dis-chem.

Is this worth the purchase? HELL YES GIRLFRIEND!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply