4.7 137 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 02, 2015 1658
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Gentle. Effective. Hydrating.

Firstly, let me just say that “you do not know what you do not know”. What I’m basically saying here is that before I tried the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, I was not aware that the facial wipes that I was using to cleanse and refresh my face were actually harsh on my skin. That was until I tried Garnier’s Micellar Cleansing Water.

The gentle and hydrating cleansing water leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean, while I can clearly see all the day’s accumulated dirt that comes off when I check the used cotton pad(s).

I don’t wear a lot of make-up, but I understand the importance of cleansing my skin twice a day. On those lazy days when I don’t feel like doing the whole 3 step nightly routine, I cleanse with Garnier’s Micellar Cleansing Water and apply a repairing overnight oil. I know and believe that in order for any moisturiser or serum to be effective, one needs to apply it to a freshly cleansed surface so the quick and efficiently cleansing Micellar Water comes in very handy. My waterproof eye makeup comes off easily without my eyes or skin getting irritated.

I also use it before I work out because I like to sweat with a fresh face. It is quick to use and I don’t need to rinse it off afterwards. I know that they have wipes available, but I really don’t mind keeping a bottle at home and in my gym bag.

Garnier’s Micellar Cleansing Water is worth every penny.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply