Review Detail

4.7 137 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 02, 2015 1662
Success at last!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After one use I knew this would become a staple product for me. I have had the worst luck with makeup remover: they were either too harsh and made my skin burn, or they just didn't work. After finding no success with yet another product (The Body Shop Chamomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover which I got on a trip to the US), I just gave up.

I use eye make up every day, and it can be a bit of a mission to remove if you don't have the right product. I've been using Vaseline to remove my eye makeup, which is extremely effective but obviously not very good for your pores given the oily, jelly-like formula of the product. I gave into the hype about the Micellar Cleansing Water, despite my poor track record with makeup removers, and I am SO happy I did. It is exceedingly gentle on my skin -- no burning or stinging sensation -- because it is water-based. A few drops on a cotton pad is literally all it takes to remove the makeup from my eyes, and I will usually use another to remove the makeup from my face.

Although it is a cleanser (as well as a makeup remover), and there is no need to rinse your face after using it, I always cleanse my face with my face cleanser and water -- out of habit, I suppose. I wouldn't recommend you use this to replace your cleanser, though, as you should be maintaining a regular skincare routine. The cleansing component of this product is great for those late night outs when you're simply too tired to do the whole routine before bed!

Love!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply