Review Detail

4.7 137 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 02, 2015 1662
{Review}Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This has got to be one of the most hyped about products ever! Garnier recently launched it to the South African market and oh boy how thrilled I am about that! I picked mine up for only R80 at Clicks which in my opinion is quite a steal.

The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water comes in a big 400ml bottle which equivalates to about 200 uses. It’s suitable for sensitive skin… It also removes makeup, cleanses and soothes skin without having to rinse it off. I love the fact that I can remove my makeup while cleansing my face – this saves me so much time and money instead of using two products.

I have been using the Nivea makeup remover for sometime now and ever since I bought it – I have been reaching for the Garnier cleansing water a alot . It does remove my makeup easily,especially that stubborn mascara and lipstick which can be really difficult to remove. I also really like the idea of me not having to wash my face afterwards which can be such a mission on a night when all I want to do is jump into bed and sleep.

Directions of use:
Simply add product on cotton pad and gently wipe on your face. As easy as that.

Is it worth the hype?
I don’t think it’s really worth the massive praise it’s gotten ,in my opinion it removes makeup some what the same as other products,however you are saving alot of time by adding two steps in one product. I am all for saving time and money and this product really does other that for me.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply