Review Detail

4.7 137 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 02, 2015 1682
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Basically, Micellar water contains tiny micelles which attract the dirt or makeup on your face and dissolves it into its micro fatty-bubble. Garnier describes the micellar water as, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water contains micelles which act like magnets, gently lifting away makeup and impurities from the skin, without the need to rub or rinse." You can clean your face with just a swipe of your cotton swab!

The different bottles are made to suit your skin type. If you have dehydrated dry skin then the pink bottle is for you. If you have oily or combination skin then the blue bottle is designed for you. If you have sensitive skin then the pink bottle will be your magic tool because it contains no parabens; alcohol and fragrances.

Personally, I enjoy using it on a cotton swab. I use it after I use my eye-makeup remover. I then follow with my daily facial cleanser, If I feel like there still might be makeup on my face then I use the Micellar water again before using my toner, The Micellar water is safe enough to use all over your face, neck, lip and eye area.

What I love about this product is the packaging, It is a transparent bottle with a cute design on the label. It comes in a 400ml bottle which is quite big considering it is a drugstore product. Each bottle is supposed to allow for 200 uses. I use quite a generous about each time so I'm not sure if I will reach 200. I feel like my makeup removes to effortlessly with the micellar water compared to other makeup removers I have tried in the past, especially bold lip colors and waterproof products.

Final Verdict:
I LOVE this product! There's no hassle when using it and the fact that you get so much for your money is an added bonus. I know that this product will last me a long time. The fact that it contains no alcohol'parabens has really helped my sensitive skin because I haven't had any reactions. I've also noticed a decrease in the number of breakouts that I've had because I finally found a product that removes every trace of makeup off my face.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
Top 500 Reviewer 15 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply