Review Detail

4.7 137 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 02, 2015 1662
Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

And so Garnier South Africa has launched the New Pure Active Micellar cleansing water and I love a new a product release. The cleansing water is for Combination to oily and sensitive skin types which is always great which broadens the product to other skin types so I had to give this one a try.

I haven't always been a user of cleansers I preferred to use cleansing wipes but bonus for me the Pure active comes in wipes to. But I will say the Garnier pure active has totally changed my mind about cleansers. I really like this product a lot I loved the fact that is was for lips, face and eyes which a lot of wipes and other cleanses only have one function to remove one or the other. The Pure Active range has a few other 3 in 1 products which to me is amazing and space saving and so helpful.
Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water 400ml

Application and Usage I used cotton pads personal preference they are much more easier to use when removing eye make-up. Like is it called Cleansing water it really has the look and feel of water. I did like that it helps with spilling or using to much of the product. Results it removed my make-up and left my skin feeling light, fresh and cleansed really no rinsing needed.

Overall I will buy it again a great product to have and its a 2in1 it Cleanses and Purifies which gets a thumbs up from me and to add I didn't get any skin reactions at all because my eye area can be really sensitive. Its a big bottle 400ml equaling to to 200 uses but that depends on you, plus its a steal at R80 a bottle.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
8927738298398.jpg
Face.JPG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply