Review Detail

4.7 137 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 02, 2015 1682
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

he first day I tried the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, it was around 8pm meaning I had a full day of makeup, lipstick and eyeshadow. I took my rolled cotton wool sheets and dapped some product on it. At first I thought this mineral water was going to dry my skin out (but then again what would I have to lose from trying?). I gently started to remove everything from my face and “wow”, the cotton wool simply glided on my face. Let me say, I had never seen so much makeup on cotton wool before (guilt struck). I went in again with another sheet and more came off. On the third swipe there was hardly any evidence of makeup ever being on my face.

I had purchased the one in the Pink bottle which is for all skin types and also can be used for sensitive skin.If you have a different skin type, then don’t you worry. The Micellar water in the blue bottle is for combination to oily and sensitive skin. So we’re all covered.

Due to the fact that I have sensitive skin I waited around 10 minutes, just waiting for the itch to start and NOTHING. My skin showed no reaction and was left feeling moisturised and clean. Since the bottle read that I didn’t need to rinse, wild guess – I didn’t.

The following few days I kept using the product and I must say I’m truly happy with my purchase and would highly recommend it. It does exactly what it promises and also reduces the hassle of having to go through those tedious night time routines of removing makeup (a blessing). The Micellar water can also be used in the morning to refresh your skin and evenings as a makeup remover.

Definition of Micellar Water: They originated in France and are non-rinse, soap-free cleansing waters that contain micelle molecules. Micelles are attracted to dirt, grime, and oil, and they draw out impurities without drying out your skin.

The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water removes make-up, cleanses and soothes without the rinsing. It comes in a 400ml bottle that promises uses based on 2ml use per cotton pad. I would recommend that you use the rolled cotton wool rather than the cotton wool pads as this will give you more usage as you can decide how much to tear off for your specific needs.

It’s available from your Clicks and Dischem stores and retails for less than R80.

If you’re looking for an inexpensive make-up remover (beauty on a budget), then this is the product for you. I would give this great product a 9/10.

Hope you enjoyed my beauties..

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
download (1).jpg
B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply