Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Styling Products November 24, 2010 111
Smoother, sleeker, more manageable tresses in half the time
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this product as a gift from my aunt who went overseas for a vacation. At 1st I was a bit skeptical that this product would have any effect as I had never heard of it or seen it before....tonight I decided to give it a try...

I am totally amazed by the results!
Being it exams and all, I never really had the time to "tame my tresses" as it takes hours to straighten!With this product, it took less than an hour to straighten and smoothen my long wavy/curly tresses!It was as if I had gone for a brazillian treatment at the salon!
The kit consists of 2 steps:
1)20 minute serum which is applied to clean shampood, towel dried hair and left in for 20minutes. This step smells a bit strong, but is supposed to tame the frizz and make the hair smoother and more manageable. After 20 min, it is thouroughly rinsed off the hair.
2) Heat activated cream which is smoothed on to the hair before blowdrying/flat ironing. This step locks in the moisture and creates a barrier for heat damage. This cream smells really fruity and eliminates the "chemical" odour of the 1st step.

This product only works if you heat styling, doesnt really have much effect if no heat styling tools are used, as it does not permanently change the structure of your hair.

I dont really know how much this product costs in SA, but my aunt paid $12 overseas.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 24, 2010
sounds great:) is it better than any other chemical treatment you have tried? am anxious to find one that keeps your hair smooth without any heat styling. Tx 4 the review:) will let you know if I find it anywhere!
V
varsh_n
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply