Review Detail

4.9 4 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 09, 2015 422
Garnier Even and Matte For Very Oily Skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have used the Even and Matte daily cream before and there was nothing to write home about. So, when I went to the shops the other day I saw a magazine with a complimentary tube of the cream and I decided to buy...who doesn't like freebies, right?

I was concerned when the label read "Very Oily Skin" because my skin is quiet the opposite...I have a very dry skin! However, I was curious to test out the 'anti-oil and anti-sweat was all about because I do sweat a lot on my face.

Day 1: I washed my face with a cleanser, toned and then applied the cream...then bam! My skin felt moisturised yet dry like I used a primer. So I gave it a few hours to see if I will sweat....nothing!

Day 2: I did my washing routine, applied the cream and I applied my liquid foundation on top. My foundation immediately set into the face giving me a flawless look. I was still waiting to see if I will be sweating in a few hours and trust me...not a single drop of sweat!!!

I am impressed! I use it under my foundation to set it...I don't even need a primer at this point!

Go get it for R35.00 at Dischem

I give it a 10/10 for effort!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply