Garnier Dark Spot Corrector image.jpg
Sun Damage, Pigmentation Creams April 24, 2013 1104
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love the packaging, the lovely fresh scent and the fact that the formulation absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving a residue. I actually found that it couldn't be used as a stand-alone product in my case, as my skin felt too dry and taut. Under my normal moisturiser it did a fabulous job of improving my skin's tone and texture.
What I noticed in the two weeks of using it: My skin texture improved, my pores look more refined and the tone more even. I felt more confident going without base make-up and primer! I even did my video review without my normal warpaint on LOL.
I even developed a PMS spot which healed up in far less time than it usually takes.
What I didn't find was a reduction in my dark marks, but I know that they promise good results could take place in just four weeks and for the best results it should be used for a period of twelve weeks, so am going to keep on using this product to try and achieve those results!
Thanks for including me in this review club! I am loving experiencing this product!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 21, 2013
In this photo I am not wearing any "warpaint" just my Garnier Dark Spot Corrector :)
A
atomickitten
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply