4.5 51 0.5
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector image.jpg
Sun Damage, Pigmentation Creams April 24, 2013 1087
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector Daily Illuminating Moisturizer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I first joined Beauty Bulletin on recommendation from an internet search, I was a bit suspicious that this might be a gimmick, as there are so many scams out there. I thought those who actually got items to sample were people who were on the inside and worked for the site and were using it as a medium to promote buying of brands that paid them. A site giving away full sized products for free, certainly there must be a a catch! Well I got an e-mail saying I was chosen to try and review the Garnier Dark Spot Remover but I didn't think too much of it. Secretly I was hoping I was wrong as I was in desperate need to undo years of damage to my skin. Imagine my surprise when my product actually did arrive at the post office with no bill attached to it. I was amazed that all I had to do was a simple blog and product review. Good or bad I was to just tell it like it is. Pretty impressive and with that said I must extend my thanks to Beauty Bulletin for keeping it's promise. Five stars to you as there are not too many places in South Africa giving away freebies like these without a tall order.

The Garnier Dark Spot Corrector is an amazing product. It comes in a package that is intricately detailed with information on how to use it and how it works. It has a very professional look and feel to it. The tube is metallic allowing easy, controlled dispensing and the almost serum like moisturizer has a fresh, clean scent to it. I am so glad that I got to sample this as I would not have believed it was effective. As you can probably see I am very sceptical about false claims and promises made by brands trying to lure individuals into spending their hard-earned cash on item that does not live up to expectations. The great thing about this product is that it is suitable for just about any skin type. I have dry, mature, sensitive skin and this helped nourish and rejuvenate from within leaving an instant glow. My pore size was instantly reduced and my skin looks well hydrated and firm. Initially it did sting a little bit but I think this is just the active ingredients doing their thing. I decided to give it a go for the required period of at least a month and I am sure glad I did. Like the Shakespearean character Lady Macbeth, I kept mumbling to my spots with the line "Out, damned spot! out, I say!" and Voila, almost like magic, for a change something actually happened. My spots (and I have acquired all types over time) are definitely less visible without magnification and intense scrutiny. I think though maintenance is the key to good results and I am happy to continue buying to see a long term solution. Thanks Garnier for a wonderful solution as I am sold! The high dosage of vitamin C seems to have done the trick it seems.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply