4.5 51 0.5
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector image.jpg
Sun Damage, Pigmentation Creams April 24, 2013 1104
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received my Garnier Dark Spot Corrector on Friday, and have been using it since. Thanks BeautyBulletin and Garnier, from the get go - I was impressed by the generous size - 50ml. This products packaging with its mix of yellow, green, white and a touch of silver is so enlighting and brings out happy tones ;-) The application of this product onto my skin is smooth, and its really not oily, which is a plus for me, since I already suffer from an oily T-Zone (so it already gets a plus from me for that)!
The products pricing is more geared towards the lower to middle income class, considering that theres other dark spot corrector manufacturers out there with some hefty prices attached- so thats product is easily accessible to most women who`s experiencing dark spots, age spots or even just blemish marks. Something that stood out for me is the amazing fragrance, whooohooo.. the smell is heavenly, although i should warm those with sensitive skin especially where fragrance is concerned, it might be over-bearing for you. I cant wait to see the results, Ill be video recording the next week of using this dark spot corrector, and ill post my video and results thereafter, overall till now, the product has been nothing but awesome! ;-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 03, 2013
So after having tried Garnier Dark Spot Corrector for a good few days now, my thoughts continue.. The product is very lightweight and has more of a gel feel to it.. which i personally like, so the product wont rub off or stay behind on one`s hands. I can definitly see a glow to my skin which i also like, and plus the product has given me no weird reaction even when i mixed it with a little of my liquid foundation.. so im in heaven! No additional products needed here! however, i do think the high amount of potassium in the product should be concerning especially when you suffer from dry skin.. overall this dark spot corrector is likeable! ;-)
S
sabor
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply