Garnier Dark Spot Corrector image.jpg
Sun Damage, Pigmentation Creams April 24, 2013 1104
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector Final Review
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My fabulous experience with Garnier Dark Spot Corrector started on the 2nd of May 2013. After much anticipation I could finally open my long awaited parcel to reveal attractive packaging that looks fresh and funky. The nozzle is hygienic and perfect for dispensing just the right amount of cream. After application one feels a slight cooling effect on the skin.

Initially I was rather concerned about allergic reactions as I have extremely sensitive skin but my fears were soon allayed as I started to notice a wonderful change in the overall appearance and texture of my skin.

My skin started to look smoother with refined pores, and the added bonus was a reduction in the appearance of the fine lines around my lips and eyes. My dark marks were slightly lighter after about a week with a youthful glow overall. My skin looked moisturized and my friends and customers started to comment on the appearance of my skin.

By the beginning of week 3 I was still happy with my skin although my darks marks were not as light as I would have liked but I was satisfied with the general look of my skin expecially when my beauty therapist commented on my "very good skin"! My husband was extremely impressed when he applied the cream to a pimple. After a day or two you could not see where this pimple was.

During the fourth week of using the "Miracle in a tube" I could see a difference in the colour of the marks with the exception of one very persistent mark on my forehead. I will continue using this product in the hope that prolonged use will eventually lighten all the dark marks completely. Garnier Dark Spot Corrector will become a definite regular on my shopping list. I am going to replace the rest of my skin care products with Garnier products suitable for more mature skin. Thank you Garnier and Beauty Bulletin for introducing me to a fabulous range of affordable skin care products that are really effective and use natural ingredients.
CH
Top 1000 Reviewer 10 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply