4.5 51 0.5
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector image.jpg
Sun Damage, Pigmentation Creams April 24, 2013 1104
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector Daily Illuminating Moisturizer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Sorry for leaving this review right to the very end, but I absolutely had to take the one month challenge, to see how this product really performed over a reasonable time frame and normal exposure conditions. So, it has been 1 month of diligently using the Garnier Dark Spot Corrector Daily Illuminating Moisturizer, every day and night and I must say I am very impressed with my results so far. I was determined to stick to my regime and not be lazy this time round as I wanted to obtain the awesome results I heard other people raving about. I know you can only get success with hard work and determination, but it certainly paid off.

I mentioned a number of these things already in my 2 week diary of progress in my blog, but here they are again. This moisturizer comes in a metal tube with screw top lid and a fine nozzle tip. It makes controlling the product very easy and avoids wastage as you could quite literally get every last drop out. Since the size of the tube is 50ml, it is very generous for the price. I haven't even used a third of it yet. It is very light textured, smoothes on easily and is rapidly absorbed. A citrusy fragrance lingers around for a while after use. You are left with skin that has refined pores and glows with radiance and health. Be sure to use a high sun protection factor during the day as this certainly leaves skin more sensitive than usual, due to the highly potent vitamin C. I discovered this the hard way, not through any fault of Garnier. The package is very detailed in its instructions and ingredients. This shows it is a well researched product. Many of my dark spots have faded and my skin is looking a lot more luminous and even toned. I cannot really say that this totally eliminated my problems but it certainly reduced the visibility of them by softening my complexion when used.

Will continue with this until the tube is finished in another 2 months or so as Garnier promises you will see real results then or your money back! Living in anticipation...
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply