Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Styling Products September 04, 2013 138
Frizz-Eaze Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was sent this serum to try and I am very impressed with the results. Like Charlene I was surprised that it was designed to be applied to soaking wet hair straight after rinsing off conditioner, but it really works! I have VERY frizzy hair, and lots of it, so when I apply any serum to towel dried hair I find I have to use a lot of it in order to work it through my hair. This usually results in product overload and a horrible "coated" feeling when I straighten my hair. By applying this to wet hair as instructed I could use much less but still get it all the way through my hair. (The packaging said 1 pump but I used 2 as I have long hair).
I found that when I used this and then left my hair to dry naturally it was still fairly frizzy, but better than normal. It also felt much softer.
Where I found this product brilliant was when I used it before straightening my hair. It was so much quicker to blow dry, and much, much easier to straighten. It felt incredibly soft and best of all : No frizzies! It also stayed straight for longer.
I have not tried using this with my hair curly yet, but I think I will give that a try next and see how it goes.
I will definitely replace this product for myself when it finishes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply