Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Fragrances February 03, 2014 710
coco chanel Mademoiselle!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is like perfume royalty!!! Such a blessing just to own this beauty!!

It's such a beautiful and dreamy floral,citrus, vanilla fragrance that is soft and floaty like fine summer flowers yet grand enough to take over the whole room! Definite head turner!  The crown jewel of any perfume collection!!!

I was lucky enough to Have my husband gift me a 100ml bottle. Because of the price being a bit high I doubt I would have bought it on my own. But I can tell you 100% I will cry the day my bottle finishes and I will scratch out my life savings to get another one! Love it so much I only reserve spraying it for very special occasions.

It's such a quality fragrances that I get compliments every time I wear it and people at work joke that they can smell Wen I'm at the office when they smell that beautiful scent in the air! I love the smell of it on my cozy stuff like a fluffy jersey in winter, it's such a happy place scent like that and lasts all day and weeks if sprayed on a fabric!

And the bottle is so classy, makes me feel like a proper lady just holding it!!!! It's a pretty soft pink colored liquid and has a nice solid square bottle with a pretty frosted lid!

Can not go wrong investing in this one!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply