Review Detail

4.5 7 0.5
Face Masks September 29, 2015 750
Freeman Facial Masks: Acai Purifying Clay Mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I tested a Acai Purifying Clay Mask by Freeman, which I feel is great to use all year round to help with the impurities our skin deals with daily and bonus it can be used on All skin types. It helps as a fix for dull skin which needs that boost of freshness as it is powered by a blend of 8-antioxidant: Acai, Blueberry, Cranberry, Goji, Mango, Mangosteen, Noni, and Pomegranate to neutralize environmental damage. Clay masques are super oil-absorbent as they draw impurities from skin and clean out clogged pores.

Application and usage is really easy I prefer to cleanse my face first with a foaming cleanser then applying the masque to my clean dry skin. Depending on how much of the product you want to use on your skin that is up to you, so apply and wait to dry as soon as the masque has dried up entirely you wash it off with some warm water, and there you are ready and left with fresh clean skin.

Overall I am really happy with the results I did not get any reactions on my skin from the product, it did what it said it would my skin looked and felt great. I will definitely buy and try a few other masks from the range I have my eye on the chocolate & strawberry clay mask which is for skin tone and to minimize the look of large pores for normal to combination skin types, and the Cucumber Peel-Off Mask.

So if you are looking for these masks you can find them stocked at Dis-chem stores nationwide P.S they on special in stores at just R50 a tube or regular pricing R75, really worth the buy.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
l5004a95569b67.jpg
Face mask.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply