5.0 2 0.5
Styling Tools May 21, 2013 150
GHD Eclipse
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My GHD Eclipse experience
Imagine my delight when I received an email from Kelly A at Beauty Bulletin informing me that I was selected to review the GHD Eclipse. YAY Mother’s Day was going to be a Good Hair Day after all!
Unfortunately a miscommunication led to the stylist not being available but Amanda at Partners in Cavendish stepped in to give me my GHD Eclipse do.
I was welcomed and given a run down of the GHD Eclipse. Amanda explained that unlike other flat irons, the GHD Eclipse doesn’t snag on your hair (my nemesis which often led to frizzy burnt bits). More importantly, she explained that one didn’t have to “iron back and forth” with the GHD Eclipse. By this stage I was “ Let’s wait and see “ as I was extremely sceptical about flat irons let GHD Eclipse or not GHD Eclipse. I was led to the basin and my hair was given a shampoo and a treatment and then sprayed with GHD heat protecting spray then dried thoroughly before the transformation began.
I opted for flicks and I am now so sorry I was not adventurous enough to try curls as midway I asked exactly how easy it was to do curls with a GHD Eclipse and Amanda demonstrated on a piece of her hair. Be that as it may, Amanda proceeded to whisk the GHD Eclipse through my hair like a hot knife through butter and voila, within minutes I was well and truly GHD Eclipsed. My tresses had the most gorgeous flicks and as my hair is layered it looked even fuller. The GHD Eclipse, unlike other flat irons actually gives your hair the most incredible shine and believe it or not it had volume which was unusual for a flat iron job. I certainly didn’t look like I’d been under an Elna Press. The GHD Eclipse is highly recommended for those busy bodies who do not have the time to create a Good Hair Day without a GHD Eclipse. It is now day 2 and the flicks are still there, its still shining and I am sold. Day 3 and the flicks are still Eclipsed ?. Day 4 – sadly it’s back to a wash and blow and no GHD Eclipse.
Let the saving begin so I can purchase my GHD Eclipse.
Thank you Beauty Bulletin for making my day a Good Hair Day with GHD Eclipse!

F
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply