Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Applicators, Tools January 27, 2014 207
Forever New 16 Piece make up brush set
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I wish I had a formal description to base my review on - or compare to, but unfortunately I could not find anything on the net, nor does this come with an instruction manual which is a pity, as I definitely would have loved one!

I'm familiar with the regular suspects when it comes to make up brushes, but
I have never owned a full professional set until now (I have no idea why it took my so long to buy 1).

The brushes come in a beautiful egg shell blue roll up pouch, with a beige and white polka dot inner. I think this is called the Audrey set if i'm not mistaken. Its visually appealing, I think thats what caught my eye in the first place!

Moving along to the brushes, there are 16 of them and they appears to be a great quality, they are super soft and pick up product effortlessly. The brushes I have used so far are amazing, and my make up application now has the polished professional look (ive gotten pretty good at it lol). All in all, a STEAL at R499. I seriously wish this had come with a manual, as I dont know what all the brushes are meant for (ashamed face), so If you know, pls leave me a comment?
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
January 30, 2014
Firstly, thanks for your review! I also only have a few brushes not the whole set but I have to agree, it's a great price! I also had to learn by myself how all of the brushes work and I found that YouTube worked awesome for me! I will most certainly be heading to my nearest Forever New so spoil myself a little!
L
Lise
January 30, 2014
These look awesome! :) always wanted a full set of brushes though Im not sure that I would use them all.
L
Leigh-Christyn
January 30, 2014
An instruction manual would've been ideal... I mean for the price, its perfect - I have a brush set of 8 brushes, but I truly only use my foundation brush, my blusher brush and lip brush.
N
Nuri1
February 03, 2014
Its called the Charlotte Large brush set in Audrey Blue :)
SC
Shopaholic Chic
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply