4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1612
Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Today someone introduced me to the Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream, I must admit that at first I thought "oh well another BB cream!"...But as sceptical as I was at first I started to like it more and more as the day went by. It has a nice fresh, slick packaging and is also small enough to fit into any purse without taking up too much space. The best part about this cream is that it is kind to the skin. It is easy to apply and is as easily absorbed. It has a nice light feel to it, like a normal moisturizer, with a somewhat mattifying effect but without that tight feeling most mattifying creams leave you with. When you find the right shade for your skin tone, it blends wonderfully and doesn't have a strong smell to it. I must add that the other thing I love about this cream is that it gives your skin a nice glorious, subtle, shimmery glow in the sun and also offers a SPF of 50 to ensure that your skin is not only flawless but protected as well. It surely seems like it will be a worthwhile addition to my beauty routine. Its still early days but I'm sold on it, none the less. I hope you too will have positive results with this beauty.
L
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply