4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1638
Avon Ideal Flawless Face CC cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My easy 3 step guide to getting the polished look quickly..

**Step 1: Start off with a fresh, clean canvas.
I washed my face and used a toner before taking the pic

**Step 2: Apply the CC cream directly onto the skin.
I squirted a generous amount ( for the purposes of this pic- I usually don’t use a lot) onto my finger, applied five dots (forehead, nose, chin, right cheek, left cheek) of it onto my face and then rubbed onto my face evenly in order to smooth it out.
An applicator can be used, like a makeup brush or sponge, but I prefer my finger to be able to blend in and smooth out the liquid easier.
I love the fact that it’s easy to apply and not heavy because I prefer a natural look and the Avon CC Cream is quite light and translucent. I would prefer a bit more colour and coverage for the few marks that I have on my skin, so I just added more on those spots, left it for a few seconds, then dabbed it in to not be so stark.
Another reason why I scored the ‘quality field’ on this moisturiser so high is because it contains a high SPF in it. A lot of the other daily moisturising creams contain an SPF 30 sunblock in. As I am darker skinned and burn quicker- I appreciate the SPF 50 in this product. I tried to research if the sunblock is oil or gel based because after the application of the cream, my skin seems a bit too shiny for my liking. I now use this with a bit of lose powder over just for a more settled look.

**Step 3: Finish off with the look with mascara, eye liner and gloss.
Use some of your favourite jet liner (liquid liner), mascara, lipstick and lip gloss to finish off the look. I used my Avon Mega Effects Mascara, Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick (Pure Orchid) and Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lipgloss (Creamy Coral) over to complete my quick and easy 3 steps to getting the pretty polished look.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply