4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1634
Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Correcting Cream in Natural Beige
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the new Avon CC cream a couple of weeks ago from the lovely ladies over at Beauty Bulletin to review and have been using it on and off over the past two or three weeks. I think this is only the second CC cream I have actually tried, the first being the Chanel which was nice with light to medium coverage but that only comes out in one shade which only worked for me in the winter.

The Avon CC cream has a range of 9 shades ranging from Ivory which is the lightest shade to Sable which is the darkest. I received Natural beige which is the darkest of the 4 light shades and was a pretty good match for my skin. It has a SPF of 50 which is pretty high for any CC cream and I've only ever used it in the day so I cant vouch for the effects of flash photography. It claims to have light to medium buildable coverage for dark spots and uneven skin tone. It contains liquorice and Vitamin C to improve dullness and skin tone.

I would describe this CC cream as a tinted moisturizer because it had no coverage effects at all on me. I wore it on days I wanted a minimal no makeup day but still wanted a even skin tone which it does give. If you need coverage for problem areas your going to have to use a concealer of some sort but if your just looking for a light veil of even skin tone then this CC cream would be perfect. I basically just used it as a sun screen that added a touch of colour which is always beneficial. On its own it lasted about 3 to 4 hours on my skin and with a primer I got about another hours wear out of it. If your ok with skin that looks glowy then this would be nice but if you have oily skin then this will not work for you at all as it accentuates oily areas. I found that trying to build it just added to the oil so I would not recommend this. Really good product for minimal no makeup makeup.

This CC Cream goes for R84.95 on the Avon website
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply