4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1612
Avon CC Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was one of the lucky ladies to be chosen to review the new Avon CC Cream. I collected my parcel from the post office, very excited just to rip the package open and give this new product a test. On arriving home i was very nimble to get my face washed and moisturized and ready to try out my Avon CC Cream. I opened the tube of CC Cream and began to squeeze a small amount out into the palm of my hand. Rubbing my hands together, then rubbing my CC Cream evenly all over my face. Once i had blended my Cc Cream nicely into my face I looked up into my mirrow. Suddenly I let out an unexpected scream!! I looked like a ghost!! The shade I received was Nude.... This was way too light for me. I was not overjoyed about that, but decided to still carry out the testing of this product. It does go on very smoothly, it covers all imperfections where needed and does last the whole day ( I know this as i left my Nude CC Cream on the whole day - but stayed at home - aka - Looked like a ghost ). I will purchase another CC Cream from Avon but will go for a more darker shade. I would reccomend this product to family and friends.
N
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply