CC Creams July 19, 2014 1650
Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream in Soft Honey by Rush
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi everyone,

Today I will be reviewing Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream in soft honey. So this has been my first experience using a cc cream and I must say it absolutely great. I have a combination skin type and need to drink a lot of water especially during winter as I find that my skin dries out and the areas that are not oily (i.e. cheeks, chin, forehead). Over and above this, I also have fair skin, this means that when I don’t wear a blush or some base then I literally look like the walking dead, my skin looks pale and I look like I haven’t slept in forever.

Needless to say the slight tint that the cc cream provides, combined with the moisturizing SPF 50 gives me a subtle bronzy glow which lasts for about +-8 hours which is long enough to make it through a working day. The cream has a lightweight feel to it, once applied you can feel it on your skin and after a few minutes you forget completely that you have applied a cream. Unlike some cc creams Avon’s Ideal Flawless CC Cream has pleasant smell that is not overpowering once applied. Being fair of complexion I have some red capillaries on my face (due to showering with very hot water and stepping into the cold immediately after) which the cc cream easily hides as well as the light brown blemishes dues to acne scarring. I like the fact that the cream benefits me two fold covering my skin’s flaws as well as providing UV protection (ladies, remember that UV rays are present during the day even when there is cloud cover and no sun).

Overall, I am quite pleased with the overall results of the cc cream and would recommend it to anybody who wants some slight cover of a base combined with the protection of a SPF 50 from harmful UV rays. I would also recommend this product to teenagers who are first timers to base/concealers as it is a good starter product without looking too mature for your age and feeling like the makeup is being “caked” on.

That’s it from me, hope you found this review informative.

Stay beautiful queens,

R
U
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply