fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1650
Is the CC Cream really as good as it claims to be?
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Apologies for the late review, however my last day for the two week challenge is today.
As a regular Avon customer I was overly excited when I received the Ideal Flawless CC Cream! And as most of the time, Avon definitely lived up to its' quality and standard.

Just like a coin with two sides, this product has its pros and cons.

The Ideal Flawless CC Cream, provides a medium coverage with abit of shimmer and the best part is the SPF 50! Coverage + Protection= Bonus! The product basically allows for less products to be applied, which is great!

The ideal flawless CC Cream claims to lighten dark spots within two weeks. in the first week of using the product, not much could be seen and the product absorbed quite nicely into the skin.
However, the change came in week 2, while my dark spots have lightened, my chin and forehead has broken out with many pimples! So while I achieved what the product claims, it has also created more dark spots unfortunately.

One last issue with the CC Cream, is that the cream is of a much lighter colour, therefore you may not even achieve a medium coverage with product. Yet this can be solved by buying 1 colour darker.

Now it’s up to each individual to decide on purchasing the product or not.

It definitely gets thumbs up from me for:
Coverage
Light weight and no 'make-up build up'
Great SPF 50 protection
Not ridiculously expensive

Thank you to Beauty Bulletin and Avon for the chance to review this product.

Azzy...

A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply