4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1651
Daizee's take on avon cc cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Impressed! I'm usually a skeptic when it comes to foundations/concealers because my skin tends to let me down at important times. I have combination skin so this product worked well for my skin. I don't usually like wearing foundation, but I enjoyed using this product as it was natural looking.

Although I didn't use a moisturiser with it, I wouldn't advise a person who has dry skin to use this product. It has a powdery feel once applied.
But This worked to my advantage as I didn't need to layer.

Meaning, as a working mum, always on the go, I didn't need to use a moisturiser before or translucent powder after, to cover up shiny patches. And the other good thing is that my skin looked sort of radiant. Someone commented that I have a doll's complexion-I'm assuming she meant porcelain. So that was a positive comment that I picked up.

What I noticed yesterday, is that the pimple scars on my chin has faded. And 2 pimples that were beginning to erupt did not turn red or leave a scar. So this product has some magic.

Overall, I loved using this product, it worked for me and I would continue using it. For the price, well worth it!
D
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply