4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1651
Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So my quest for flawless skin continues. This time with a product that in my books has the makings of an ideal skin treatment – having both cosmetic AND restorative qualities. Avon’s CC Color Corrector cream. This recently introduced ‘multi-tasking miracle’ works like this – with its light weight formula, it contains color correcting pigments to conceal spots and blemishes WHILE fading existing pigmentation such as the unsightly acne spots in my chin area that just - well, will not allow me to be great.

Adored the cream’s light, beachy, ultra-feminine fragrance and between that and how perfectly the shade I selected blended with my skin tone– I couldn’t wait to get cracking with the cream.

Now I’m a cover girl. I love my coverage. I NEED my coverage. The texture of the cream and how easily it absorbed was by far not too shabby for a cream. However it did very little to conceal my acne spots, which admittedly is my primary concern and therefore the area I wanted to tackle most when using this cream. The results I wanted to see were around the correcting bit, so I could see a reduction on the appearance of my acne spots.

Aesthetically, I found it to have a warm sensation on my skin after application that lingered on a while after application – I figured this was owed to the correcting element of the cream. Now I’m usually extremely pedantic when it comes to sensations on my skin following a product application I know many people like to ‘feel’ things for them to believe they’re truly working but I’m one of those that like to see results as opposed to feeling them. Besides heat on skin normally means darkening and as a dark skinned person this is never an ideal.

But having used the CC cream for 3 weeks full now nothing adverse has resulted from it except that I’ve noted, pleasantly so, that the newer acne spots on my forehead seemed to have faded a great deal. My main focus now is to see the same on the much older marks around my chin area. I’m currently enjoying the CC cream for daytime coverage and as a base moisturizer under my full cover foundation. I had to pat myself on the back when I made this discovery.

Overall a fantastic product given its multi-tasking formula. Retailing for R159 but currently on sale for R84.95, don’t just take my word for it contact your Avon Rep and try it for yourself.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply