4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream SPF50 in Nutmeg
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream SPF50 is a lightweight multi-tasking formula with colour correcting pigments which conceal flaws immediately and acts as a nutrient packed serum to fade the look of pigmentation and dark spots over time. This product claims to begin to fade the appearance of dark spots in just 2weeks. It also claims to do the 3 things below:
1. Correct: - Improves look of dullness, dark circles and redness.
2. Protect: - Fights free radicals and provides UVA/UVB SPF50 protection.
3. Perfect: - Helps fade the look of pigmentation.

I was really excited when I was chosen to do the Avon Ideal Flawless CC Colour Corrector cream review but at the same time, worried about the shade I might get. I was pleasantly surprised when the Nutmeg shade I received matched my skin perfectly. The CC cream comes in a compact 30ml black tube and has a slight thin texture which is not runny and this enables it to absorb and blend easily into the skin. The CC cream is lightweight and gives a natural looking matte finish. It is non-sticky and feels very comfortable on the skin. On me, it provided a medium coverage which is perfect for everyday use. It evened out my skin tone – I mean it made my skin look flawless! I am yet to notice the fading of any dark marks and hopefully, I will see the expected results with continued use. Whenever I applied the CC cream, I set it with powder to prevent transfer and increase its longevity. The SPF50 is a major plus!! This CC cream did not break out my skin and not once did my skin look oily throughout the day.

The only downside to this product might be the price. The regular price is R159.95 for 30ml but you can get it on special at the moment for R84.95, a saving of 45%.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply