4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1651
Avon Ideal Flawless CC
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After using a BB Cream from a leading cosmetic company for a few months now, I thought there was no way that someone could come up with a product to even closely match it. I believed that the BB cream was the mother of all creams, offering everything that we "non-heavy-makeup" girls preferred. When I got the sample from Beauty Bulletin, first I was pleased that the Sable shade I had indicated actually matched my skin tone 100%! And then a bonus was the SPF50, which I had never seen anywhere, with any cream. That was a definite plus for me.

On application, the cream gave me an instant glow and boost, though I did find it to be slighly on the oily side, especially on the T-Panel (nothing a stroke of pressed powder could not fix). I have uneven skin, and a few small marks from a bad habit of squeezing pimples. This cream offered not only coverage, but I realized after 2 weeks that the marks were looking much lighter, and my skin tone was getting more even.

The cream also seemed to be ideal for use at night - despite the SPF. I had a few functions to attend, and needed some perfect coverage, and I thought why not? I found that this lasted the entire night, perfect under my colours (eye-shadow and blush), although some of it did rub off on my top as it's not 100% colour-stay.

My skin is definitely looking healthier, more radiant and has that glow since I started using this CCC cream. It's an amazing product that has improved my complexion, saves time on application, and is going to be a regular with my Avon orders.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin Team!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply