CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Avon IDEAL4ME CC Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My first Avon Club review!!

First of all thank you bb for including me in the Avon review Team. I was ecstatic when I found out as iv never been part of a review club beforem

When it comes to my skin I have been suffering with breakouts and acne for over 8 months now.. I don't know what caused it. It has left scars in my face that really bother me a lot.
Because of this I have been so scared to try our new products on my face as it has become over sensitive and I by all means try to avoid breakouts.

Being part of a face cream product review did raise the question, will this hurt my skin.. But those doubts quickly faded because Avon is a brand I completely trust and has never disappointed me before.

Promises made By Avon CC cream:
1. Improve look of dark circles, dullness and redness
2. Fights free radicals and provides SPF 50 sun protection
3. Helps fade look of pigmentation
4. Instant coverage of flaws
5. Begins to fade dark spots in 2 weeks

MY EXPERIENCE
the color I chose closest to my skin tone was Medium Beige. I have been using the cream for a while and once again Avon has not disappointed me.

The cream is easy to apply, and is concentrated and I don't need a lot of it so even though it is small it will last a while.

The cream does not completely cover the marks on my face but it does lighten them by about 2-3 shades lighter which is amazing for me.
The dark circles under my eyes are almost completely unseen which is a major confidence boost for me.. I'm not so afraid to let people to close to me now.

I have not seen the marks fade yet but the coverage is wonderful for me who really needs it, and what I love most about the cream is that I never broke out into pimples so it never clogged my pores and is suitable for my sensitive skin.
The look is natural and not overdone as a lot of foundations tend to do. My face looks and feels wonderful with a natural glow to it.

It has SPF50 sun protection and does not feel one bit like sunscreen which is completely amazing. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I have added this cream to my daily facial routine as I am still trusting and testing to see whether the marks fade away completely so I will do a follow up review and add a before and after pic if I'm brave enough.

Another great thing I have noticed is that my skin feels so much smoother and softer since starting.

With the Avon CC cream you don't need to use foundation or other coverage as it works on its own to provide a flawless finish, but it can be used as a primer and works just as well with other make up.

Iv also used it on my lips as well and make up stays on even longer with Avon CC cream.

I would recommend this product to anyone who has bad marks on their skin and wants the confidence of near flawless skin once again.

I can truly say that this is a MULTI TASKING MIRACLE!!!!!

Avon is HIGH Quality, HIGH Value, HIGH Glam and HIGH Delivery Without the HIGH Price-tag

Thank You Avon and Beauty Bulletin
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply