4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1647
Ideal Flawless CC Colour Corrector Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First the amazing BB Cream and now their very own CC Cream, Well done Avon!
Adds colour, protect and perfect your skin, what more can a lady ask for! I love that it has a SPF of 50 and comes in a variety of shades. I received the medium beige CC Cream. The packaging is very attractive. Very economical and easy to use. The fragrance is light which makes it such a pleasure as I’m not one for strong scented creams. The formula is thin and runny, smooth to the touch, it should be applied sparingly so that it absorbs easily into the skin (I use my hands to apply). I love this flawless CC Colour, it helps with my dark pigmentation marks and uneven skin tone. It really is a wonderful product and I love the coverage it gives, it also wears well throughout the day. I use it without foundation. It feels light on my skin which makes it hard to believe that it has such a high SPF and it also gives my skin a great natural finish. Especially now in winter my skin is very dry and pale, it really helps to moisturize my skin and adds colour protecting it as well. I have been using the product for just over a week and already I see results. The price is very good (R84.95). I would definitely recommend others to try it and I will continue using it, no doubt about that.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply