4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1646
Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream SPF 50
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’m always keen to try new products when it comes to achieving perfect, flawless looking skin. I’m prone to blemishes, dull, tried patchy looking skin and the odd pigmentation spots. So, when I’m constantly looking for the perfect products for my skin. Because my skin is bleaker during winter, I opted for the Medium Beige colour. I’m happy announce that I’m pretty pleased with Avon's Colour Corrector Cream. The first thing that got my attention was the fact that it's broad spectrum SPF50. I thoroughly believe in wearing a good sun protector every single day. Secondly, I love that this product is lightweight and can be layered on. I applied a thin layer each morning after moisturising. I then applied my primer and finally a very light layer of foundation. I found that then applying another thin layer of the Colour Corrector Cream under my eye area and on my cheek bone also doubled as a highlighter. I loved the clean smell and the texture. It's not heavy and doesn’t seem to clog my pores. Leaves my skin looking clean, clear, and gives off an even dewy look. Happiness :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply