4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Flawless Finish
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love this product because it feels like a light dusting of powder on my skin. It's not heavy like a regular foundation and provides medium coverage on the first application but it can be built up to a heavier base if necessary.

There's no overwhelming fragrance in the cream which is something I have picked up from using similar creams before.

I used it over two weeks and enjoyed the flawless finish it gave my skin. The marks left from my acne cleared up considerably and it didn't irritate or aggravate the acne already present. It's a non-oily formula but it does need a bit of powder to keep my t-zone matte for a good few hours. I would definitely suggest regular exfoliation of the skin to work with this CC Cream as it does amplify the dry patches on my face.

The colour was a teensy bit too light for my skin tone on application but it blended quite well after a few minutes. It doesn't require a lot of remover at the end of the day and is quite gentle on the skin. It's not a product that I would apply quickly as I found it streaked my skin easily and needed to be blended with a bit more care.

All in all, I would say this is a really good product that I would not only purchase again but pass the word around about too. I was impressed with the coverage and the silky feel of the product and would definitely add it to my make-up bag for a long while to come.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply