4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1651
Primer Perfection: Dewy and Glowing
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

These days it is hard to keep up with which letter of the alphabet we’re spreading across our faces. It seems BB creams are a thing of the past and as we progress through the letters, we make our way to the all-new and improved CC Creams.

I am a sucker for Avon products so was exceptionally excited to try their new CC Cream! I have used BB creams in the past and have been impressed by the convenience of the all-in-one product!

Avon’s CC cream has some amazing claims such as helps eliminate dark spots, evens and improves skin tone.

I love the fact that it is SPF 50 coverage, simply as I am forgetful when it comes to applying sunscreen, and we cannot afford to forget, in the South African sun (even in winter!). Honestly, I found the coverage to be very poor, it gave my skin a gorgouse dewy finish – but I wasn’t confident to wear it on its own. After reading more into it, I decided to give it a try and use it as a primer followed by my usual foundation routine. As a primer, it gives my skin a stunning glow and it doesn’t flake, all while protecting my skin from the sun and making my makeup last longer. Although they say it is buildable coverage, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it, as I found it became crumby!

One thing that is definitely commendable is how it evens the skin tone over time. It is quite impressive how my dark marks lightened.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply