4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1651
Avon Ideal Flawless CC Color Corrector Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love Avon products. Really. So obviously I was excited to be included in the review club for the CC cream, I previously enjoyed Avon's BB Cream. I like to use something constantly and consistently in order to give it a proper review, I wore this CC cream everyday these past few weeks. I have worn it on its own and as a primer under my foundation. I find it works best for me as a primer. I tend to use less foundation as it does give a small amount of coverage but it seems my make up sticks around a little longer with this underneath. In the beginning I did not notice to much of a change in my skin tone as Avon promises, it does brighten up my skin to a slightly dewy look when wearing it but it wasn't until the end of my trial did I notice that it has faded a few dark spots here and there but I can't say it has made a huge difference. I would definitely say this is a very light coverage CC cream, its not enough for me to wear on its own on a daily basis. I do love it though because I think it is going to be absolutely perfect for summer time and those hot days spent on the beach as it does have a high SPF content. Avon never disappoint me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply