4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
First on my holiday and shopping list - Avon CC Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have used different brands of foundations and BB creams before, but the CC cream by Avon takes the crown.
Avon CC Cream in Nude, gives my complection a silky soft, light and flawless finish. My skin looks youthful and feels moisturised.
At 35 years of age, the benefits I look for in skin and cosmetic care are an easy and quick application that not only corrects but also moisturises and protects. The Avon CC Cream with its SPF50 definitely surprised me! I am so in love with this product!
Without a doubt a handbag essential!
First on my checklist for holidays or to the beach is my Avon CC Cream next to my sunblock.
Days after I received my Avon CC Cream in the post I was invited to a braai with my fiancé. The only seat that was open was right in the sun. So as we get seated my fiancé asks me whether I will be okay in the sun. To his knowledge, I am always concerned about getting sunburned or ageing before my time. So I leaned over to him and whispered: 'Today I do not mind because I am wearing Avon CC Cream and guess what? It has a SPF sunfactor of 50!'
Remember to include Avon CC Cream on you next shopping list.
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply