4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1651
AVON Ideal Flawless CC Colour Correcting Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly, let me just say - Wow! This is an overall stunning product. I was lucky enough to review the Avon Ideal Flawless CC Colour Correcting Cream in Ivory.

I have very fair skin, with a cool pink undertone. The Ivory shade works perfectly with my skin, and left it feeling smooth and matte. It also covered up the redness in my skin. I did prefer a tiny bit more coverage, so I simply set the CC cream with pressed powder, and voilà! Ready for the day.

I also have combination skin, so usually by the end of the day the foundation in my T-zone has faded. The CC cream actually lasted longer, and it felt light on my skin the whole day, as if I wasn't wearing any make-up. It also didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or dry after application, as some foundations do.

Unfortunately I have not been using the product for two weeks so I can not yet say whether it truly improves dullness and dark circles, or helps fade pigmentation, but so far I am very impressed with the product. It provides UVA/UVB SPF 50, which is more than I've seen in most other similar products.

The best part of it all is that it is completely affordable! I'm guessing it will last about two months, if not more, as I literally only needed to use a drop of product to cover my whole face area. I definitely recommend this product to all girls who make an effort to protect their skin from the sun, and who prefer a natural look and feel when it comes to make-up!

Enjoy xx
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply