4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am not much of a make up user on an ordinary day when I do not have anything to attend. I do not really like the way it feels on my skin after a few hours of oil production. Nor do I want to lose precious hours of sleep in the morning putting on my face, when nobody important is going to see it and makeup products cost the earth these days. My daily routine for work or home usually consists of cleansing, toning and moisturising, with maybe a slick of lipgloss and mascara at most. Sometimes if my skin is in really bad condition then the lipgloss and mosituriser will be tinted to mask some of my imperfections and brighten my pale look. Full on makeup, on every part of my face is reserved for special occasions because my laptop, which I spend facing most of the time, quite frankly could hardly be bothered by the way that I look.

I was sent the Avon CC Cream by Beauty Bulletin and was curious to see how it could be incorporated into my daily routine. Having read the packaging, which was white writing on a black, classy screw top tube, I realised it could be substituted as my daytime moisturiser step as it had multiple benefits. These included colour correcting properties to hide my dark spots and gradually even my skin tone, SPF50 to block most of the harmful sun rays and prevent new pigmentation issues and moisturising benefits.

The colour I chose, which was Shell, blended in very well with my natural skin colour and it even made my skin glow with a newfound dewy radiance. It did a great job of concealing my underlying acne issues and did not result in any significant breakouts. On really bad skin days, I used two coats to boost the moisture in my skin and it gave me the same result as foundation would, without the caked on feeling and look.

I have been using it for almost a month during the day and although I have not seen any visible difference in my natural skins condition, it does look far more polished with the CC cream on. It is something I would recommend to those who do not like foundation but want smoother skin. And of course are lazy to spend hours and money on achieving clearer looking skin.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply