4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1643
Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream in Nude
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I got the mail to state I will be receiving the new CC cream from Avon, I was a bit sceptical at first as I like the BB Creams that are out there and wasn't too sure that this was going to be better than that, boy, was I wrong.

The CC Cream is not only a foundation for me to use when I want to have a more natural and "free" look, but it also makes my skin feel and look great. I have had a problem with some foundations making my pores look bigger than what they are and some even used to go into my pores which made my skin look dirty and ugly.

With the new CC Cream, it goes on like a moisturiser and it looks great for a long length of time. I absolutely love it. It is also great because it provides me with an SPF 50 which is especially good for me when I am out with my two girls playing in the harsh winter sun.

Another thing I truly love about this product is that it contains licorice and Vitamin C, which has been proven to lighten & even the skin. This we need at my age as getting older is not a joke and I would love to keep on wearing my age well. I feel that the more I end up using it the better my skin will look and that is great.

I have already recommended this to my mom and mom-in-law who only use Avon and they are buying there CC cream as soon as possible.

I have also tried it with using a little under or over my regular foundation and it gives it that smooth even look, just like on it's own. This product is truly amazing and I will definately keep on buying it to keep in my make-up collection.

Thanks again to Avon for brining us, yet again, another wonderful product to help keep us looking great and feeling younger.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply