4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
BLOWN AWAY - AVON DOES IT YET AGAIN WITH THEIR NEW CC CREAM
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I received my Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream and I have to say I was totally BLOWN AWAY.

I suffer from enlarged pores on my nose, as well as dark rings under my eyes and of course with age we all end up getting those blasted age spots, well luckily I am in the beginning stages of the latter hehehehe so I only have one spot, but still a pain in the "cheek" all the same lol.

I have been using my CC Cream on its own, yip no powder, foundation, etc. etc. being used with it at all, and I must say I am very impressed.

First thing I noticed, YAY NO MORE ENLARGED PORES, they seemed to disappear right before my eyes. I was TOTALLY astonished and astounded, yes can you believe both at the same time, so I guess you can say I was astonishounded.

Secondly it helped to diminish the blackness below my eye, it didn't take it totally away, probably because I had nothing else over the CC Cream and perhaps had I used concealer, now that I think about it, it probably would have taken the black bags away and magically made me look normal again hehehehe.

Thirdly, my age spot also seemed to fade away, not totally like I would have totally loved hehehe, but it minimised it to such an extent that it was not soooo "in your face" excuse the pun lol.

And of course just to finish off, it lasts all day long and you don't even realise you are wearing your CC Cream because it is so light on your skin, and makes your skin feel softer too, well it did that to my skin, which I was enjoying to the MAX, one thing I cannot stand is make-up that makes you feel like you took a bag of wet cement and slathered it all over your face. With that in mind, I must also point out that during the day one tends to rub your face or some part of your face and when I remembered I had my cream on and tended to go "oh no going to have make-up on my fingers" with a look of utter disgust on my face, I just have to point out that at no time when I touched my face did I have any of my CC Cream on my fingers, it was such a lovely change that from now on all I will wear is my CC Cream, with a touch of bronzer and of course my lip gloss and a hint of eye shadow.

Ladies, This is one CC Cream you have got to try for yourself to see what I am talking about. I have , in fact, recommended to all my friends to get the Avon CC Cream to try for themselves and not to take my word for it.

So go and get yourself some CC Cream and let me know what your thoughts are on this product.
M
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply