4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Correcting Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was thrilled to be selected as part of this review club because I have long been battling dark marks from my pregnancies, as well as uneven skin-tone and redness. Beauty Bulletin sent me the Shell shade which, as it turns out, is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. Well done BB as I think I said in my survey that I thought Ivory would be the right colour. Spot on girls, you really do know your stuff!! Ivory would have been too pale.
Let me start by saying I swear by Avon Magix Skin Perfector, it's a great product to wear if you don't feel like plakking the make-up on and want to go bare-faced. Well, their CC cream knocks spots off the skin perfector. For me, its like a primer with a tint. I can wear it without base if I am feeling brave and am having a clear skin day, or it works perfectly under a foundation to create an even smoother and more even toned face than ever before. I like that it is light and so you feel like your face is bare, but yet it easily evens out your skin. And it has an SPF 50! Awesome! Yes, I still need a little concealer on some troublesome spots, but its definitely a more natural look. My hubby asked me why my skin was glowing the other morning. I said "huh? Is it shiny???" and he said "No, it just looks glowy!" High praise from a man who HATES make-up!!!
As usual the Avon packaging is simple, practical, but still manages to look cute. I love the silver CC emblazoned on the tube. A little will go a long way, so this 30ml tube should last a while, even if you need two coats to build up your desired coverage. LOVE LOVE LOVE and highly recommend!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 14, 2014
The first photo shows my hand without the CC cream, the second is with just one coat. The flash did sort of change the colour a bit, so I hope you can still see the difference xx
A
atomickitten
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply