4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1647
Avon CC Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Upon receiving the CC cream from beauty bulletin, I ditched my BB cream and started with the CC cream the very next day. I loved the BB cream but always had to use a moisturiser to cover up the dry patches which I so often get. With the CC cream i don't need to use an extra moisturiser and it feels so light and natural and definately has more coverage than the BB cream (Covered all my blemishes and red spots instantly). My main concern however, was the colour, I chose soft honey but as a frequent customer of Avon I've learnt never to order lipstick from them as the colours are never the same as the book its always lighter, I therefore, would never dare order any foundation from them. However, even though the soft honey looked light it blended really well with my skin and I am Indian, my white friend also tried some and it blended well with her skin as well. The Avon CC cream is definately a must to try and I will be ordering another bottle straight away and while the price is so reasonable. An added bonus is the SPF 50 which I have not seen in any other brand of CC Cream. Will be throwing out the BB cream and sticking to this. Just hope Avon doesn't discontinue this product as they do with most.
R
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply