fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Avon CC Cream takes you one step closer to a flawless skin!
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've previously used a BB Cream and I've loved it. So when I read about the CC Cream, I was very curiously as I had no idea what the thus was about.

First thing I've noticed when I received the Avon ideal flawless CC cream, is that it had a SPF50 factor. Wow, what a bonus - now I can replace my sunscreen with this. I do a lot of traveling by airplane and have to plan my packing carefully, so now I can replace my sunscreen and moisturizer with this. I will also safe me some money.

Avon is known for their high quality and user friendly products and they have also delivered with this product. This cream doesn't settle into pores and wrinkles, but conceal them. After applying this cream, my skin feels nourished and soft.

When choosing the right colour shade, l think I should have chosen a darker shade to get the best results, but at the time, I thought a lighter shade would be a better choice. So, when deciding to buy this product, make sure you choose the right colour.

With this product, you only have to use a small amount, so it is very cost-effective and because you have three creams in one(sunscreen, moisturizer and foundation colour),it saves a lot of time as well.

So, when you decide to try something new, the Avon CC Cream must be your first choice, because your skin will love it and after all - you're worth it!!!

K
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 15, 2014
Absolutely AMAZING product, I love how it blends in perfectly with my skin. Amazing and GREAT. I NEVER KNEW AVON PRODUCTS WERE THIS AMAZING. :)THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THIS WONDERFUL CREAM, Thank you BB and AVON :) I AM TRULY IMPRESSED... And I love that it is SPF 50.
D
Diab0lik
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply