4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1653
OK
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Claims: Avon Ideal Flawless CC Colour Corrector Cream is a new CC Cream. Instantly evens tone plus improves skin over time, has a targeted formula with licorice, vitamin C (for healing skin) and colour correcting pigments and pearls that improve the look of dullness, dark spots and uneven skin tone. Says it will begin to fade the appearance of dark spots in just 2 weeks.
Avon Ideal Flawless CC Colour Corrector Cream is available in 9 shades. It also has SPF 50 protection. The claims of this product are that it will add colour, protect and perfect your skin.

My opinion: The scent is the typical citrusy Avon scent but it not noticeable to me once applied to my face. The consistency is thin but not runny and not thick like a normal cream. Has a whopping SPF 50 which helps to prevent any further pigmentation. Not water resistant. Coverage is quite sheer and I still saw a bit of redness seeping through but because of its closer to pink tone base this is great for hiding dark circles and pigmentation definitely evens out skin tone and brighten due to its slightly shimmery formula.
One of the first things I noticed about Avon's CC Cream when I swatched it on my hand was the powdery texture it had to it's finish, made the skin on my had just look dry. I also noticed that it settled in to the lines on the back of my hand. The bad part was the way it made my hand look dry and powdery was the same result I got on my face and any little dry patches that I had were greatly accentuated. I would recommend this for only oily skinned girls which this product is perfect for but if you have dry skin or even normal or combination I would avoid it. Sets and blends pretty easily because it has silicone in it like a primer. The product feels light on the face and I barely notice I have it on, it has a matte finish and dries down quickly. It has powdery dry looking finish so no need to set it with a powder spots on my face but like I said if you are oily skinned this would work great. Currently retailing at R84.95.
Thanks BB for sending me this product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply