4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1653
Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream: Nude
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly thank you to the wonderful people at Beauty Bulletin for selecting me to be a part of this panel of testers.

PRODUCT INFO
- Begins to fade the appearance of dark spots in just two weeks!
- Instantly evens tone, plus improves skin over time.
- Powerful sun protection with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+.
- Buildable light to medium coverage
- Targeted formula with licorice, Vitamin C, and color correcting pigments and pearls that improve the look of dullness, dark spots, and uneven skin ton.
- 30ml

I received my Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream a few days after I saw everyone else received theirs, silly postal system, but thankfully it arrived and I must say that I was very, very impressed.

What first impressed me was the fact that this CC Cream has a SPF 50 in it, as someone who protects her skin religiously this made me excited that Avon would think of the protection of their consumers skin, we are all within reach of UVA and UVB rays even while just sitting at our desks working on our computers, so this made me see they take our skins health seriously. The added licorice and Vitamin C in the formula is also a sign that Avon cares about the health of our skin.

I'm also very impressed with the packaging, the tube is great and easily recognizable in my make up kit, the screen printing looks elegant and expensive, my only problem here is that I wish that it was a little bigger and contained more product, I simply can't get enough of this CC Cream!

The product does have a slight sunscream/ chemically scent to it but this neither affects it and has not lingered on my skin whilst I have been using the product. But beware don't get this product in your eye as you will be left with a weepy eye!
This cream offers a light to medium coverage that is buildable, it left my skin feeling primed, even and soft, it melts into the skin easily leaving a slight illuminescence and a dewy glow although it's finish is more matte than glossy. I also find an additional benefit it seems to mask the appearance of large pores! A blessing in disguise to those who suffer rom enlarged pores. I need to point out again how soft and smooth my skin felt after using this, it honestly felt like smooth, soft and supple and full of vibrancy, it is a great product and I'm sure after the effects that I've noticed that it does live up to its advertised promise of fading spots, refining lines and even-ing skin tone with constant use - of course.

I do find this is not 100% colour correcting in the sense that It does not contain any of the contrasting coloring that normal color corrector a do I.e. Green/ purple or yellow pigments which aid to cover red pigmentation, dark circles and lack luster skin, it is however very hydrating on your skin and does leave the glow and dewy look which a lot of color correctors leave behind. Perhaps they are instead referring to the fact that it evens out your skin tone and repairs dark blemishes instead of the more 'traditional' color correcting applications.

I did have one slight problem, as we had to choose our colors from an image this nude shade is slightly too light for my skin, I have therefore been using it as you are meant to use a CC cream, under my foundation, this creates a great surface that is even and smooth and assists with the covering of dark patches and blemishes and acts like a primer does. It also makes your make up last longer throughout the day with less creasing and wear. It is great not matter if you use this product by itself or with other make up.

Thank you again to Beauty Bulletin for sending me this product to try out!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply