4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1648
Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream.
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am crazy about the Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream.
To be honest, I wasn't expecting to be so blown away by this product as I have previously used a BB cream and I wasn't too happy with the result.

The first thing that I noticed (and loved) about the cream was the way it 'disappeared' into my skin. Lots of products usually leave like an overly powdered look on my face that I have to wait to fade before I leave the house. This settled in perfectly and suited my skin colour.

The second thing that I loved was that its SPF 50! Using an SPF 50 sunscreen together with my moisturiser and foundation just made my skin feel clogged and heavy. But this cream provided the coverage and it has a super light-weight texture. It wasn't heavy on my face at all.

Third, and most important, I definitely saw a difference in my face. My face looked brighter and slight discolourations on my face have become lighter. I was quite surprised as I have only been using the cream for exactly two weeks. Others have also complimented me about the difference in my skin. However, I also used it with my regular moisturiser as a I have very dry skin in winter.

I am mad about this cream now, definitely a fan. Its the benefits of foundation, sunblock and blemish cream....so I'm definitely saving a few bucks. What more could a girl ask for?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply