4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1650
Avon Ideal Flawless CC cream in Ivory
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Before testing out the new Avon CC cream, I wasn't really sure what it was meant to do.. I just knew that so many people were raving about this wonderful new product out on the market.. That product was Avon's CC cream. CC stands for colour correcting and it deals with the many issues that most of us struggle with on a daily basis. I have always had dark bags under my eyes, this has gotten worse with lack of sleep caused by two very active little kids and I can never seem to reduce the appearance of them..as well as having a quite noticeable red pigmentation in my face. I am fair skinned so any mark or flaw tends to stand out!! The colour that I received to test was Avon CC in Ivory (64462) and I couldn't wait to get started. You are supposed to notice a difference in your skin in just two weeks!! I was very excited at the prospect of using this lightweight cream that is said to contain a multi-tasking formula which conceals and corrects.. It sounds absolutely amazing!! The packaging of the product is once again eye catching and although quite simple, it has an element of class and sophistication. It looks like a luxury item and I love the way the CC written in silver catches the light and shimmers. The writing is easy to read and the fact that it is SPF 50 is clearly highlighted. I think that this is an added bonus when using this product. not only are you correcting flaws, but you are protecting your skin from any future damage caused by the sun. So important to protect your skin and its definitely a huge benefit of this product! The cap on the tube is easy to unscrew and open.. So many products aren't user friendly, but this is effortless... I love the range of colours that this product comes in.. With such a wide range, you are able to find and match a cream perfectly to your skin tone. The Ivory matched so well with mine and is definitely the perfect fit. I am really impressed with this CC cream. Only a small amount placed on your palm and it goes so far! This might only be a 30ml tube, but because you only using a small amount each time, it will definitely last and well worth the money! Avon have a special trial price at the moment.. The normal selling price is R159.95 but if you are wanting to trial it, the trial price is only R84.95. Now that is a saving of over 45% What a bargain!! After using this product continuously for two weeks, my thoughts on it is that I love it!! its truly brilliant! The cream is so easy to apply and my face looks brighter and clearer... more illuminated. I loved that the colour is even and there are no patches, it blends well and it was as if I wasn't wearing any makeup. The cream is so light and my face didn't feel weighed down with cream and didn't feel oily at all! The results are really unbelievable! My bags, whilst they were not completely gone, there was definitely a huge difference. I look less tired and more fresh faced. No more patchiness and the redness has also improved! My skin looks so much more youthful and over all in a better condition. I'm really impressed! The CC cream has replaced my foundation.. it feels a lot better on my skin and ill definitely be continuing to use it. Using it everyday for two weeks and I still have so much left in the tube!! Love this product and will definitely be telling me friends and family about it!! This product has worked for me! Thank you Beauty Bulletin and Avon for this wonderful opportunity!
CV
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply