4.3 118 0.5
CC Creams July 19, 2014 1653
Avons Ideal Flawless CC Cream
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product is the first CC cream that I have tried. I have used some well known Balms before without much satisfaction as they were too oily for me. I believe that a CC cream is a good choice for me as I have to deal with hyper pigmentation and redness.
The product is packaged nice and simple and is great for dispensing just the right amount. It is slightly sticky to the touch and has to be blended well into the skin for an even finish. The medium beige colour is almost a good match for my skin tone except on the pigmented areas.
I have been using the cream for ten days now. It provides a sheer light coverage but it is buildable after letting it dry for a few minutes. I prefer a medium coverage so I used it under my foundation and dusted with powder. Unfortunately by midday my skin was already getting shiny and my makeup was beginning to slip off. My skin is sensitive to SPF which sometimes causes blemishes but I have not had this happen so far. I have however found that the SPF in it, although good, is perhaps not suited for my skin as I had appeared darker by the afternoon as well as in pictures. I am now only using it at night.
I have noticed a significant difference in the tone of my skin. It is much more even and I do not need to apply much concealer anymore, the cream has definitely improved the overall appearance of my skin. I will not use it for a continued period because it is too oily for me, but it is a good product that does exactly what it says and can be used as a tinted moisturizer.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply